On August 16, Omaha police responded to a call about an accidental overdose, which ended up being a 53-year-old man who ate four pot brownies (thinking they were normal brownies) that his adult children had left in his car after borrowing it. Now dad was high as a kite and super pissed at the family cat.
Paramedics arrived to find the man medically fine (vital signs all normal and good), but a little off, behavior-wise: he was crawling on the ground, occasionally cursing, and calling the kitty a "bitch." Who knows, maybe it was a bitch. There's no denying some cats are.
The guy told EMTs that he felt like "he's trippin'" (probably because he pretty much was), but didn't want to be taken to the hospital, so they just put him to bed. End of story (unless the cat seeks REVENGE). The moral here is don't leave your pot brownies unattended, maybe don't eat four brownies at once no matter what kind they might be, and BE NICE TO YOUR CAT, because you never know.