Layla Grubb was born with a cataract on her right eye, which means she has to wear a patch on her "strong eye" for a couple of hours a day so the weaker eye learns to catch up. Her dad, Geoffrey, chose to turn it into eyepatch art. Their story first went viral last year, and Layla and Geoffrey continue to inspire with increasingly awesome looks through toddlerhood.
Here are some of Layla's best looks/Geoff's most impressive recent creations:
1. A tea party with Mrs. Potts.
3. Frozen: so zen.
4. "It's-a-me, Mario!"
5. Mardi Gras party.
7. "Starry Night" star.
8. Cuter than Punxsutawney Phil.
9. Everything is awesome.
10. Portrait of the artist as a young girl.
11. You are what you eat.
12. The droid you're looking for.
12. Crying for Bing Bong.
13. The cutest treat.
14. The very best, like no one ever was.
You can follow Layla's Patches on Instagram to see the new patch every day.