Seth Jay King, a dad with impeccable handwriting, has a message for people who call his one-on-one dad time with his kids "babysitting." Instead of that term, he used his remarkable penmanship to draw up a few pitches.
That's right... PARENTING.
I'm NOT a fan of when people refer to my alone Dad time with my children as "basbysitting." I don't babysit my own children. Here are some terms I will accept:
- "WEAR-WHAT-YOU-WANT DAY"
- "MAKE SURE THE VIDEO IS RECORDING THIS TIME"
- "WILL IT BURN???" (in game show voice)
- "FORTS & FARTS"
- "NERF N' TURF"
- "HOW SHARP ARE THE KNIVES??"
- "MODEL TRAINS & CARPET STAINS"
- "PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE AND NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN"
OR, I don't know... maybe...
King's Instagram is full of hilarious dadisms. Called "Late Notes," he features all the hilarious notes he sends to his kids' teachers when they're late for school.
He appears to be winning this parenting thing.