Within the vast world of text messages, there exists the sub-world of mom texts. These messages are quintessentially mother-y, whether they're exhibiting an unfamiliarity with technology or subtly deploying a dose of guilt. They are also identifiable by the length of time it takes for the message to be written, which is rarely under three minutes. These texts exemplify the variety of messages moms all over the world are sending, often accidentally.
1. The non-sequitur text.
2. The typo text.
3. The TBT text.
4. The I raised you so pay attention to me text.
5. The mom is always looking out for you text.
6. The set-up text.
7. The learning new technology text.
8. The mom knows the future text.
9. The maybe this isn't mom-child appropriate text.
10. The mom learnt a new phrase text.
11. The maybe she should've said this over the phone text.
12. The guilt trip text.
13. The mom is so with it text.
14. The Freudian slip text.
15. The truth.
Not pictured: reading glasses.