In addition to breakfast in bed and trying to be less annoying for the day, kids traditionally give their moms a sweet card to honor them for Mother's Day. While the trade of card for undying love doesn't seem fair, it absolutely is when it comes to these 22 cards because the laughs they provide will last well beyond the difficult teenage years.
1. Collin doesn't understand the point of Mother's Day.
2. Maybe keep this kid away from open flames.
3. That's a very big balloon. Or is it a heart?
4. So close to being a normal letter.
5. Well, the card design is nice.
6. What a generous child.
7. Birth was a good time for Drew.
8. This 10-year-old clearly just learned about sex.
9. Goddammit, Brandon and Abby.
10. One day soon, this child will deeply regret this card.
11. Perfume might be in this mother's future.
12. Sorry, dad.
13. Short and sweet.
14. The tone of this card shifts rather quickly.
15. An impeccable drawing illustrates what this child is talking about.
16. So speshl.
17. This kid definitely grew up to believe in conspiracy theories.
18. How much TV does this kid watch?
19. It's the thought that counts, for gifts and for raising kids.
20. Never say anything bad about Emma's mom.
21. Uh, good thing Brooke's mom is Brooke's mom.
22. This nephew thought he was being nice. More like rubbing salt in wound.
What a thoughtful and inadvertently cruel card.