There are plenty of parents who just post the cute stuff (or at least, the stuff they think is cute), but anyone who has been around a kid for more than 10 seconds knows there's plenty of weird, gross, funny, and frustrating moments in a parent's life. My hat is off to moms and dads who aren't afraid to share stuff on social media that's actually amusing. And also, to burn their kids pretty bad on Facebook.
1. A lot of speculation about this baby's sex life...
2. Philly cheese steak style boogies.
3. Everyone knows, moms love "dog" humor.
4. Mom is playing "Virginity Clue."
5. Even dad must submit to Queen Bey's power.
6. This is serious Bad Blood.
7. "It's cool if he has sex, he just has to do it at home, in the room I decorated."
8. They were only casual acquaintances back then.
9. Feeling unloved.
10. Who is going to pop something out first?
11. We all learned at some point that sand is not very hydrating.
12. We've never wanted to eat a baby this much.
13. This is what you get for naming a kid after a felony.
14. Start them reading young.
15. I bet it was that Arson kid from down the street.
16. And he grew up to be a congressman.
17. Much more effective than the rhythm method.
18. Everything IS better under the sea!
19. Ur dad really knows how to break u down.
20. Mom and Dad are the real tag team here.
21. Close call.
22. The men are ready to "defend" their house.
23. Maybe delete this post and try again.